WARNING!! SOME CLIENTS HAVE EXPERIENCED PROBLEMS WHEN USING SAT NAV FOR DIRECTIONS. WHEN USING SAT NAV/GOOGLE MAPS PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE END DESTINATION TAKES YOU TO A LOCATION IN LIPHOOK.
WARNING!! AS YOU TURN OFF THE B2070 PLEASE BE AWARE OF GOLFERS HITTING A SHOT FROM YOUR RIGHT HAND SIDE OVER THE ROAD. WHEN YOU HEAD BACK JUST BEFORE YOU JOIN THE B2070, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THEY WILL BE ON YOUR LEFT HAND SIDE. THANK YOU!
Directions to Liphook Equine Hospital, Forest Mere, Liphook, Hampshire GU30 7JG
View on map
From the North
- Take the A3 southbound following signs to Guildford, Petersfield and Portsmouth
- After passing through the Hindhead tunnel continue on the A3 following signs for Liphook and Petersfield
- Leave the A3 to join the B2131 and follow the signs into the village of Liphook
- At the first mini roundabout, take the first exit following signs for Haslemere and Rake
- At the second mini roundabout, take the second exit following signs for Rake onto the B2070
- Continue for approximately 1.5 miles past The Links pub and beneath a railway bridge into West Sussex
- At the top of the hill turn right signposted to Equine Veterinary Hospital and Forest Mere
- Continue across the golf course and along the lane for 1 mile and then take the left fork signposted to The Liphook Equine Hospital
From the South
- Take the A3M northbound.
- After Petersfield turn onto the A272 following signs towards Midhurst
- At the roundabout turn left and follow this road which becomes the B2070 for approximately 5 miles
- Pass through Rake and after a short stretch of dual carriageway the road becomes single carriageway again
- Pass the Black Fox pub on the left & after approximately 100m turn left signposted to Equine Veterinary Hospital and Forest Mere
- Continue across the golf course and along the lane for approximately 1 mile and then take the left fork signposted to Liphook Equine Hospital