Covid-19 update 05.01.21

Following the news of the move to tier 5 last night we currently feel that unless our governing bodies advise otherwise we should continue to work as we are currently doing, paying even more attention to the use of PPE and social distancing. All treatment requests will be risk assessed to ensure the safety of our vets and yourselves. Our reception team have been asked to check with all clients about possible exposure to C19 and whether you are isolating or awaiting test results each time you make an appointment. Please help us to help you by observing social distancing wherever possible and by wearing PPE as requested.
Visiting of inpatients in the Hospital will only be allowed in exceptional circumstances and by prior arrangement.
We will continue to review our protocols as more information becomes available but please rest assured we are doing everything we can to ensure that we can continue to care for your horses and ensure the safety of all concerned at the same time.
Stay safe and thank you for your continued support.